Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pi Day Plans


While I was supposed to be planning a final push for the heavy hitter standards on our state test, I instead planned for an amazing Pi Day!! I borrowed some ideas from others. The measuring activity I took from The Reading Buddies. I modified it and added more activities. Hopefully everything goes as smoothly as I have it pictured in my head.

Here is what I have planned along with one of the activity pages.



If you like what you see, head over to my TPT store and pick it up! Click here.

Enjoy your Pi Day.

3 comments:

  1. Where can I get copies of what you have pictured? Do you have them available on Teachers Pay Teachers? Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Miss T. Yes it is on Teachers Pay Teachers. You can get it here:
      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/All-Day-Pi-Day-Celebration

      Delete
  2. I wanted to let you know that I am passing on a "Top 10 Blog" award to you! You were one of my first followers and I see you're a newbie like me!! This site is great! Please visit my blog to copy your award icon! Congratulations!

    Tammy
    Confessions of a Fourth Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete